When it’s working properly, your 4-pound liver:
– Manufactures 13,000 different chemicals
– Maintains 2,000 internal enzyme systems
– Filters 100 gallons of blood daily
– Produces 1 quart of bile each day
– Stores up to 5-7 years of Vitamin B12, four years of Vitamin A and four months of Vitamin D
And much more.
As a matter of fact, your liver is SO busy that a Dean at a prestigious medical school was once quoted as saying, “I’d rather run all of the operations at General Motors for a day than be my own liver.”
That says it all.
Continue reading… http://www.greattastenopain.com/nl/13/07_09/071213.asp